Thank you for volunteering at the Bucks County Designer House & Gardens. Your efforts help Doylestown Hospital and the Village Improvement Association enhance the health and welfare of Central Bucks County and surrounding communities.
To sign up, please follow these steps:
1. In the calendar below, click on the date and time when you would like to volunteer.
2. In the popup window, check the box next to the shift(s) for which you want to volunteer. Then click the "X" in the upper right corner of the popup box. Continue to select as many shifts as you would like. We encourage volunteers to sign up for at least 2-3 shifts.
3. Scroll down to "What's your email address?" and enter your email address. Please note: if you are registering on behalf of another person, put in THEIR name and contact information so they will get the confirmation reminders and any special notices from us.
4. If you have not volunteered before, please complete all required entries in the Registration Information Section. If you have volunteered in the past, please review the information and update it as needed.
5. Review all of your selections and, when you are finished, scroll to the very bottom of the page and click the "Sign Up To Volunteer" box. You will then receive a confirmation e-mail with links to help you plan your volunteer shift(s).
Thank you! We appreciate your time and support and hope that you enjoy the House and this opportunity to help our communities.
Sorry, there are not any shifts available online at this time.
Already volunteering? Click here to check your shifts.